Question Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Is It Worth Replacing My Sony Experia M4 Aqua With This

spenna

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently had a sony M4 aqua on contract,but at the time i was looking at the samsung galaxy s5 neo as well but opted for the sony instead.When i was comparing them before i made my decision i know the samsung had the edge in some respects,screen resolution etc but i thought in some areas the sony's spec was comparable.But now i have had the sony a couple of days i don't know if i am entirely going to be happy with it.Don't get me wrong some aspects of the sony i like but then others i don't like,i know i opted for a lower resolution screen but the quality of the images on screen don't seem to have the vibrancy of the super amoled screens samsung use, and i am comparing this against comparable screen sizes.To me i think amoled is a better technology than sony use on there mobile screens at least in this price point there mid range phones anyway.My question is would it be worth exchanging the sony for the samsung or doesn't the samsung offer enough more over the sony to warrant me exchanging it?.Thanks.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom