Wanted Samsung Galaxy S3 / White / Unlocked

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ASR1, Feb 24, 2013.

1. ASR1

ASR1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    As above. Preference for new and sealed items with paperwork to support warranty and ownership. Can provide cash on collection if seller based in London.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. maruti

maruti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi I have the Samsung s3 white sim free with genuine Samsung flip case in pristine condition hardly used. Head set still sealed. 6 months old cant find receipt. £310 with free delivery.

3. akady

akady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Hi.

I have one in white. Its unlocked boxed etc. The accessories have not been used at all. Still has the plastic on the front. It was opened to have a play with but never left the house .

Have the receipt which I will include.

Want 310 delivered for it please

4. Davey1988

Davey1988
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    have a pebble blu one opened for 10 mins but too complicated for me to use can do it £300 posted and its unlocked

5. Jay82

Jay82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Have a brand new sealed and unlocked marble white s3, comes with a £20 google play voucher locking for £350 inc rmsd

6. AdaammC

AdaammC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Have a white unlocked galaxy s3 in good condition, comes in orig box and also with 3 cases a 4300mah extended battery and back cover plus a 16gb sd card included in the phone. I also live in London so could do cash and collect :) looking for 270.

7. Bal

Bal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013