For Sale Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by hmsq, Mar 3, 2013.

1. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Hi All,

I'm selling my Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue, it is unlocked to all networks as it was bought SIM free from a Samsung PIN store last July, I have applied a Gelaskin E-Boy London to it so would prefer the phone to go to someone who can appreciate a bit of e-boy or London theme. :D

Reason for selling is that I just upgraded contract and got myself a Xperia Z, so now need to sell my SGS3 and my Nexus 4(Not yet posted this classified).

What is included in this deal:
    Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Pebble Blue (With Gelaskin E-Boy London)
    Box and all accessories that come with phone, they have never never used.
    Wall Charger
    Headphones
    Micro-USB cable

Extra on top of the above:

Official Samsung Galaxy S3 black case(It has 2 cracks, common fault with these, one on top headphone and bottom micro-usb)
    Limited Edition Olympic White Flip Cover(Brand new still in pack)
    Limited Edition Stick on stand(Brand new still in pack)

Status of phone:
    Minor scuffs on screen(However I just put it next to my light to clean it and I see minute scuffs not sure if it is from my cloth, better to be open about this!) or cracks on the sides, as per pictures below, also it has had Gelaskin used since getting the phone as well as use of the case.

This phone is still in warranty period only 7 months of 24 months used.

Payment:

I'm looking to sell all of this for £310 inc delivery or ONO.

I prefer BT(Quick BT)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Now reduced price of phone due to the tiny scuff marks I noticed on the screen, they are unnoticeable to the eye unless under a lamp. :(

3. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Any offers?

4. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    One last bump and reduction before removing it and sending to recyclers, now £310 including delivery!

I should add that the skin can come of the phone easily and re-applied, so if anyone wants me to check the status of the outside of the phone let me know before hand.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  5. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    As there has been no interest I will archive this now.