For Sale Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 Boxed with receipt + case £70ono

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Zmanx19, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Zmanx19

Zmanx19
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi
    Have a Samsung galaxy player 4.2 its boxed and in excellent condition have a screen protector on it which i cut out and put on, so screen is excellent condition also have a black case worth £5 which is included.
    The player is about about 3 months old bought was bought brand new from Curry's in December so still has fair amount of warranty left.
    £70ono
    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. Zmanx19

Zmanx19
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
  3. Nakhonsawan

Nakhonsawan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I can offer you £50 delivered as it is only on a whim for my little daughter.

4. Nakhonsawan

Nakhonsawan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hellooo!!!