Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Part II

Thinking of returning back to the note 3 from iphone due to contract renew time, how's people been getting on with it for the last 7-8 months

Well picked a Note 3 up last Saturday. Very good phone with excellent features. Starting to think I prefer my iPhone still

I always found the problem that when I bought a new phone, I always kept my iPhone for a while.This usually led me to go back to what I was comfortable with.
I decided the last time I decided to give Android a try I would get rid of my iPhone immediately, forcing me to stick with the Android device. At the time that was the S3. That quickly gave way to the Note 2. And now I have a Note 3. I did have a moment of weakness when I bought an iPhone 5 .But I must say it just didnt do it for me,and ,as luck would have it, my daughter needed a new phone, so she lucked out because the iPhone 5 was what she wanted.
Thats not to say I will never go back to an iPhone, I may well do, especially if the rumours are correct and the next version has a 4.7" screen. But I do like the openness of Android. Im not one for flash home screens and loads of widgets, but I do like the fact that I can use virtually any app I want to replace the default ones..keyboard,sms app,browser etc.And that if I want to use a different launcher I can do so without having to jailbreak...although saying that I have rooted just so I can install custom ROMS.

That was quick, what are you thinking of replacing it with?

Rizza

That was quick, what are you thinking of replacing it with?

Rizza
Hi Rizza, Thinking of going back to my iphone at the min then possibly the new iphone 6, The Note 3 is an amazing bit of kit but just not sure its for me. May decide to stick with it

Starting to miss the Note 3 again.
Evan tho I couldn't live with it There's just something about the note 3.

Im just biding my time at the moment, iPhone 6 and iPad air 2, yosemite and ios8 working together, already got the macbook pro so it'll tie up ohh so nice.

They typically launch around the £580 to £600+ with some bundled accessory to sweeten the deal.

Rizza

They typically launch around the £580 to £600+ with some bundled accessory to sweeten the deal.

Rizza
Better get some cash lobbed to one side, not 100% sure about the iphone 6 or air what ever its going to be called. One thing I do know is I cant carry on with the iphone 5 and I need a change

I saw the LG G3 for the first time today, but just like all other flagships released this year, it just doesn't offer anything tangible over the Note. Seems its going to take the note 4 to shift this beast off my hands.

Rizza

I saw the LG G3 for the first time today, but just like all other flagships released this year, it just doesn't offer anything tangible over the Note. Seems its going to take the note 4 to shift this beast off my hands.

Rizza
I think that it will take note 5, 6 or 7 for me. I am pretty happy with my Note 3. The only problem with all these phone is the amount of BC that gets install with it. The other problem is with Android that apps "need" more and more permissions. Most of the time one wonders why they need some of those permissions when clearly has nothing to do with the functioning of the app.

I'm so tempted to go and buy another sim free Note 3 or trade my iPhone 5 for one.
You should be forced to use a Nokia 3310 for a year, then you'll be able to make up your mind :devil:

Rizza

I'm so tempted to go and buy another sim free Note 3 or trade my iPhone 5 for one.
I can understand buying loads of phones,I have been there. But usually they are all different, this will be your third Note 3? And you haven't lasted a couple of weeks with either of the previous two?

You said before that you was just more comfortable with the way Apple do certain things, and that was only a few weeks ago. You sure you just won't be throwing more money away? Which, of course, you are free to do.

Has anyone on O2 had the recent update yet?

Yup! I'm SIM-free, though. Checked last week when someone on here posted that it was available, but couldn't connect. I tried again late on Friday evening and it let me download it. 185Mb.

I can understand buying loads of phones,I have been there. But usually they are all different, this will be your third Note 3? And you haven't lasted a couple of weeks with either of the previous two?

You said before that you was just more comfortable with the way Apple do certain things, and that was only a few weeks ago. You sure you just won't be throwing more money away? Which, of course, you are free to do.
Maybe 3rd time lucky

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom