1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung fubar or fixable?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Destrukticor, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Destrukticor

Destrukticor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all

first time post and it would have to be a question

everything was once rosy in the garden of destrukt towers

i have a samsung LE32R41B that has a serious issue (see pics)

is this fubar or fixable easily?

the set is 3 days old and this happens on all inputs i can test component vga and scart

returning it is no prob but a massive hassle

any ideas?

i might cry

Attached Files:

2. wafc

wafc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +48
    Hi there!

I today received my 2nd! 26"BDX version. Approx 1 hour after turning it on the screen went black and I could only hear sound! I then turned it off and turned it on again and all I got was lots of red and green lines going down the screen! Now it just stays black and the sound comes on every now and again! I can get no picture whatsoever from this set now, usually the power light just keeps flashing red. I have also seen a post from someone in the "Tearing" thread that seems to have a similar problem.

First thing tomorrow I am demanding a full refund from Play.com as this is the 2nd faulty set I have had and I'm not risking a 3rd! Either I'm very unlucky or these Samsung LCD's have way too many problems for my liking! And I'm betting on the latter given the number of threads on these forums!

Totally pi**ed off its gotta be said! :mad: