Samsung Frame TV Wall Gap

jscp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

First post here, would really appreciate any advice.

We're considering purchasing a Frame TV, and looking for some clarification on setup viability. Essentially we're planning on having the tv mounted on the wall but have a double socket (normal, not recessed) and brush outlet already halfway up, which would be in the area we intend to cover with the tv.

The plan is to have the cable run through the brush outlet into the One Connect box in an AV stand below. Now the question: Will the (unused) double socket prevent the frame being flush with the wall, or is there a little bit of space behind the tv itself that might be able to accommodate it?

Many thanks for any help.

I'm looking to do the same next year with a Q95T. Please let me know how it goes.

I'm hoping the stand recess on the Q95T will be enough to clear the socket

Thanks

Just put one of these up and as far as I can see, anything on the wall behind the TV will stop it from being flush to it.

Our 65” Frame TV came with optional spacers that you can install on the bottom of the TV to hold it out from the wall a tiny bit. I’m guessing these are included to compensate for situations like yours. We did not use the spacers and are using the flush mount. I’d guess the spacers would provide enough space for an outlet, but still look very flush, compared to other TV’s.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom