samsung f700

Dragy2k

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all
happy new year ,i recieved my F700 before xmas time and was wondering if any1 knew of any apps / games or general fun item i could use on my phone i have only used it for the basic stuff like calling/mms and so on i cant even find a warp app to make wife look better (jk) any info would be brill ....thanks:beer: :devil:

i must also add the phone is unlocked from vodafone but now with a o2 sim inside...im not having any luck installing .jar / .jad files too :suicide:

I have not seen anything as yet for this phone, although the phone is being released on Orange, soon so maybe things will change shortly

hi all

If you go into the photos, choose one and then go to edit then the bottom of the screen or right hand side menu depending which way you are holding it.

tap the far right or top button to warp, and add effects.

thanks howjord
i couldnt remember where that app was ....thx for the heads up i have the manual but it still in my suitcase somewhere...do you know what is the closest samsung phone to the f700 si i can add some apps / games .

Haven't got a clue. Have been looking not much around about the F700 to new i think.

Have found this website, loads of free ringtones etc etc. has apps listed haven't tried to download them via the phone , i downloaded one to my pc then put on my phone but didn't work. they give you a link to download via the web browser on the phone.
haven't tried it yet though.

hi
thanks will try later whe i have time ...good find thou :D

hi
i just tryed to install a media player .jar file to the "other files" folder to be met with "unsupported file" error can any one enlighten me where im going wrong obviously with the wrong file.
what is the correct supported file that i need .....links to some working app files would be great too...someone must know !

hi just a quick dumb question is the F700 classed as a "symbian" phone ?

hello again

i think it is classed a a symbian, not sure though.

i tried the same way you did by downloading the file then transfering to the phone. I think the only way is following the link that they give for each differrent download with the browser on your phone.

This phone has been out for over a month now and there is still not much about it on the samsung mobile website. And they still show the pictures of the pre release version with a different keyboard and button on the front.

hi
samsung need to get there finger out or maybe theres software that will run on another phone that will work the f700, not sure thou....surely theres more that 2 people on this forum with some info......or maybe theres a better forum :devil::lesson:

most places on the web say that it runs a samsung operating system not symbian. i may try and download from that website something for another samsung and see what happens.

I think this is just to get the wap settings for the phone. They should already be there, as long as you can access the internet on the phone they are there.
I tried to buy the bejeweled game as i liked the demo, and it says it is not availible for the f700. wierd

hi
i must be going mad as there seems to be no phone software updates for the phone now.....im 100% sure it was there last nite.......*** is going on !

i know what you mean i can't find a thing.
The samsung armani is out soon it runs the same croix interface as the F700.
maybe then we will see apps come out.
On the samsung website they already have the online manual for the armani. they haven't even done the F700 manual yet.
will keep searching anyway and post back here if i find anything

have just been on you tube and have seen the SAMSUNG F490. It is basically exactly the same as the F700 but it has no slide out keyboard and instead of the one button at the bottom of the phone it has three slightly hidden softtouch keys that are touch sensitive like on the lg chocolate and samsung E900.
that is due out early 2008 so as more of the samsung phones come out with the croix interfacei reckon that there will soon be alot of apps etc

heres some, but haven't tried to install yet
http://www.clickapps.com/j2me.htm?set_device=3879&PHPSESSID=a2e52c9f5f8dc62d6907859cad2aaf02

hi any luck with third party apps so far ive not managed to install any so far !

hello
i have managed to install some games by going to the site with my phone and downloading the JAD file for the game. the only problem is that none of the the games so far suit the f700. They just don'e have the controls to play the game. And when you slide out the keyboard it flips the image half out of the screen.

Anyway will keep you posted

Seeing as this was supposed to be the big iphone killer the backup and apps etc that we have seen so far are pathetic!

hi
it seems like samsung forgot that people will buy this for PAYG and not on contract aswell, you get more content on contract via the subscribed network...but if your on PAYG you have to source the games and apps and it looks like samsung made it hard to find anything.....all about the money aint it !

On the Vodafone website it states this phone has got Voice Activated Dialling, can anyone confirm this if so how do you get to it.

I can't find voice dialing on the f700, it also said it had a radio this is also not true.

DRAGY2K do you have yours on PAYG?
mine is on contract and i think it is just a matter of a few weeks and there will be software out for the phone as the new SAMSUNG F490 AND ARMANI
will be out which run exactly the same system as the f700.
wish i knew about the f490 before as it has a 5megapixel camera three soft
touch buttons but has no slide out keyboard.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom