Samsung f6800

Moomz

Novice Member
This may be a silly question but here goes.. I have just put this tv up in the bedroom to replace an 8 year old LG plasma. We have a sky feed that goes into the bedroom via our aerial and magic eye. I can't for the life of me work out how to get this to display. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to switch to analogue or a way to manually tune.. Any ideas? Mrs not happy!

JayCee

Distinguished Member
With the Sky box switched on select the Guide then go into the TVs Auto tuning, select "Air" and "Digital & Analogue"
Once tuning is done using the Prog +/- button press - from Prog position 1 on Digital and any Analogue signals present...in this case your Sky box should be there.

Moomz

Novice Member
T
With the Sky box switched on select the Guide then go into the TVs Auto tuning, select "Air" and "Digital & Analogue"
Once tuning is done using the Prog +/- button press - from Prog position 1 on Digital and any Analogue signals present...in this case your Sky box should be there.
Thanks! All sorted and wife happy :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom