Samsung EX-1

RustySpoons

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else got one of these?, I picked one up last night for £250 and it seems an absolute bargain.

I was looking for a new camera to take on a cruise, the shortlist was Canon G11, S90 or the Panasonic LX3, looking at the spec sheet i'd hazzard a guess it uses the same 1/1.7" sensor as the Canon G11/S90.

Had a play with it yesterday and the pictures look fantastic, the lens and amoled screen are amazing!. Curious to see what everyone else who has one thinks and if they have any tips etc.

Has anyone else got one of these?, I picked one up last night for £250 and it seems an absolute bargain.

I was looking for a new camera to take on a cruise, the shortlist was Canon G11, S90 or the Panasonic LX3, looking at the spec sheet i'd hazzard a guess it uses the same 1/1.7" sensor as the Canon G11/S90.

Had a play with it yesterday and the pictures look fantastic, the lens and amoled screen are amazing!. Curious to see what everyone else who has one thinks and if they have any tips etc.

That is a cracking price. They are £395 on Amazon. Where did you purchase it from at that price ?

If im allowed to say, it was Currys, though my local Currys is a PC World/Currys Megastore. So not sure whether it comes under PC World or Currys. It's not on the website though.

Been looking at one of these to replace my damaged LX-3. So far the reviews I've seen have been glowing.

Thats a great price you got it for.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom