Quantcast

Bargain Samsung EPP program 20% off 2019 TV's

Rambles

Distinguished Member
Using the click through from my employers reward website, there seems to be 20% off everything from 2019, about 15 models.

I just ordered a 65Q90R for £1599. Downside is just 12 months warranty from Samsung.

Last edited:

Marteletext

Novice Member
I have spotted this too via my employer.

So tempted to pull the trigger on a 55" Q90R at £1,439 but it is just not the right time unfortunately. Hopefully this offer will still be around in a month's time and Samsung will not have run out of stock.
Either that or prices drop across the market with the release of 2020 models approaching.

I just wonder if it's realistic to expect prices to come down by as much as 20% before the 2019 models are discontinued in April time.

If I miss out on a Q90R at a great price I will be gutted as the Q90T is looking like it will be a damp squib.

Rambles

Distinguished Member
It looks like prices are pretty much fixed elsewhere, with the Samsung offer of buy one get something else free, running until 3rd March.

I suspect If there is still stock left then, there may be further price reductions.

Marteletext

Novice Member
Great point re the current high street retail offer. And I did not know it was running until 1st March, useful information to have.

It's a gamble if I wait until March and see how prices change on the high street then, or assume that even if prices do come down at that time they will not improve on the current EPP 1400 price point.

Is there any precedent on price reductions for 2018s Q9FN? What was the lowest price the 55" was reduced to?
Totally understand if you don't know and are not really interested ;)

Rambles

Distinguished Member
Ha, I am interested but I don't know!

I think it would be very unlikely / unlucky that they would all be sold by 3rd March. At that time, other retailers might come closer to the EPP price but bundle in a longer warranty period. Plus the EPP price could drop lower, I suppose.

I jumped in now because I have some annual leave coming up and want a new toy :)