Samsung DVDHD870 - Problem of visualization divx (appearance)

neozeta

Standard Member
Hi!

Before anything, they excuse my bad English. :rolleyes:

It does few days I have bought the DVD-HD870, and when reproducing DVD's the quality of image is perfect, but in the Divx films the image appears very blurred.

This does because automatically (with the divx movies) it stretches the film until adapting it to the selected format of TV (in my case I have a Panasonic 37 "Plasma).

When I reproduce films divx I do not have the option to choose the type of screen format. It is deactivated (single works for dvd films)

There is somebody with the same problem, and if it is thus, it is possible to be solved?

Thank you very much by everything. Greetings! :)

gargoyle

The problem is specific to this, and several other samsungs, I bought a samsung 1080p7 upscaler some weeks ago, after two years of using a toshiba sd270 which played all divx titles and there was no issue with picture quality but the samsung exhibits 'blocking' and smearing artifacts with divx and is very choosy about what divx it plays, unfortunately, theres no firmware fix for this.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom