Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

samsung DVD-HD945 to pio 435 fde

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by julio, Mar 1, 2005.

1. julio

julio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    currently i have my pio hooked up to a pana dmr-e85h composite ,now im looking at the hdmi samsung, question is am i going to notice a good improvement?any feedback greatly appreciated

2. vicbarry

vicbarry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Julio
    I recently changed to a Samsung as well (745 DVI version) from a Sony 725. Yes the DVI (as would the HDMI) made a noticeable difference. Almost Zero edge enhancement, so a smoother picture particuarly when scaled to 720.

3. hillster

hillster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I should hopefully be able to confirm an improvement when my XDE arrives on Friday, fingers crossed.

4. BIGMAX

BIGMAX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    I didn't notice a great deal of difference when I hooked up the samsung to my 435xde. Better than standard connection but not the enhancement I was expecting. But then again the dvd player is at the lower end of the market.