Samsung DVD - does it come with a HDMI lead

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by FGEvans, Jun 23, 2005.

1. FGEvans

FGEvans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do any of the Samsung HD DVD players come with a free HDMI lead - if so whixch one and where can i get it from

2. Br41ns

Br41ns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    :hiya:

The HD945 comes with a 2m hdmi-hdmi and a 2m hdmi to dvi, got mine from pixmania. :smashin:

3. FGEvans

FGEvans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyothers

4. sjb8080

sjb8080

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I emailed digiuk with this question, they replied:

DVD-HD850 : HDMI-HDMI
    DVD-HD950 : HDMI-HDMI & HDMI-DVI

5. Stampax

Stampax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I was pretty sure the 850 doesnt come with a lead - people on here have reported that, and havnt seen any shops state that it does......

6. hamd01

hamd01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I got my HD850 from Pixmania in the past week. It DID NOT have any form of HDMI lead with it.

7. sjb8080

sjb8080

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    To avoid doubt, email the supplier and ask them. Here's an extract from the email sent to me by digiuk (sorry, can't get it to format nicely)

Code:
    The connections of the models below are:-

DVD-HD850        DVD-HD950

SCART Connector (Europe/CIS)             1 Scart                   1 Scart
    Digital Interface                                         HDMI                    HDMI
    Component out                                         1set                        1set
    S-Video Out                                             1set                        1set
    Composite Video Out                               1ea                         1ea
    Audio out (L/R)                                        1set                        1set
    6ch Analog Audio Out                                 -                          1set
    Coaxial                                                     1ea                         1ea
    Optical                                                     1ea                          1ea
    [B]Cables Supplied                                        HDMI-HDMI         HDMI-HDMI & HDMI-DVI[/B]