Samsung - DTV freeze when retuning Freeview (LE32R73BDX)

amandine

Standard Member
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone can offer any suggestions with my problem...

I just tried to retune my freeview and unfortunately clicked cancel whilst scanning for the channels. Now my Samsung (Model: LE32R73BDX/XEU) when in DTV mode only has BBC1 and I can't access any of the buttons on the remote, especially the digital menu. (When in normal TV mode I can still access all buttons and analog channels)

Does anyone have any advice? I can't figure out if I can get the digital menu back or if its a case of accessing a service menu or resetting my TV.. I'm pretty clueless with these things :| I've also checked the Wolfbane site and am under Crystal Palace or Reigate DTT Transmitter.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer and sorry to be an annoying newbie! I'm sure its a case of ringing Samsung/Currys when open and asking to repair my TV now..

Also - have checked the Freeview FAQ and couldn't see my problem on there but please let me know if I missed it and delete this thread if needed :)

Last edited:

jaztim

reset your tv like this.

press info, menu, mute and then power on your remote. in that order.
do this with the tv in standby.

use your directional arrows to move to reset once the tv comes on with a load of info on screen.

reset.

turn tv on and it will go through setup

Paul Q

Standard Member
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Jastim for the advice. I have been all evening trying to get my remote to work, and these instructions worked perfectly!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom