1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung (does the stand come as standard) from Pixmania

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by FGEvans, Jun 7, 2005.

1. FGEvans

FGEvans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As above has anyones order arrived from Pixmania and if so did they get the stand free with the TV.

I thought that the stand comes as standard although i could be wrong on this.

Anyone know anything for sure regarding this

2. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i dont think anyone on here has received the sp50 from pixmania yet, alot of us have orders with them but we are told that stock is arriving this friday, so wel should hopefully take delivery mid next week. i was told on here that it didnt come with the stand (as its a french standard tv - comes with french plus but with adapter and european manuals etc, it is british standard to include stand i.e. costco/currys). but we will find out soon. i hope!

3. Gregory

Gregory

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I now have am unwanted side-stand, having bought an SP50 from Costco today (it comes free, but I don't want it, so it's sitting unopened in its box). Anyone interested? (Send me a PM)

Cheers

Greg

4. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    The SP50 stand is essential as part of the projection system is located in it.

5. Gregory

Gregory

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Methinks you misread my post - it is the side-stand that I have - the one that Samsung made so that people could put ordinary AV kit on the stand, despite its triangular shape. My AV kit is elsewhere, so I don't want it at all - but it seems to cost a fortune bought seperately, and it isn't cler if Pixmania (or other suppliers) include it as standard (Currys don't for example)

Cheers

Greg

6. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    :oops:

7. Lion

Lion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    one or two people have posted that they argued about the "free" equipment stand at currys and comet and when assistants can be bothered to look at their stock lists they find the stand costs one pence when purchased with the tv, but that's a couple of months ago and things can change quickly in the cut and thrust world of consumer electronics :D
    ( still worth insisting they look it up though )