Samsung D8000 new firmware released

rapid64k

Standard Member
Reaction score
Samsung have released new firmware for the D8000,. Cant find any information on what the new firmware addresses.

Last edited:
I have uploaded the new firmware not sure what to make of it yet im very sure that it has changed all my colour settings.

Do I or don't I.................................??

rapid64k said:
I have uploaded the new firmware not sure what to make of it yet im very sure that it has changed all my colour settings.

Does it improve or add anything?

Im sure it messed with my sound settings too.
one thing is for certain your going to have to reset all your settings back.
too early to say if any improvements untill i do a little adjusting.

Im sure it messed with my sound settings too.
one thing is for certain your going to have to reset all your settings back.
too early to say if any improvements untill i do a little adjusting.

I'll await your findings;)

Oh one other thing.....it seems to have removed the option to roll back to an earlier firmware, im stepping off for a bit so i wont be able to mess with untill i get back in.

chrishi5 said:
this update has ****** my tv

In what way.. A lot of ppl reported it resetting their settings. Did it do this to yours? Have you put your settings back on and then tested?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes I put all my setting back but a can not get it to look as as good as it did befor the update .

chrishi5 said:
yes I put all my setting back but a can not get it to look as as good as it did befor the update .

Hmmmm,if there are no new features then I may stay on my current firmware for now.

I'll stick to what I currently have too.

samsung are picking my tv up tomorrow to fix the update . so I will never be updating it again.

Samsung now have my d8000 as they could not fix it, so they left a 32 inch in its place,
the football looks ...... well I think you all know what I mean

samsung are picking my tv up tomorrow to fix the update . so I will never be updating it again.

So your taking the update off? I aint got the drive to mess with all the settings again so only messed with a few things:facepalm:
Odd why they removed the option to roll back firmware.

hi all I'm looking for a copy of the firmware
T-GAP8DEUC-1021.2

hi can you tell me what firmware you are on

I don't actually know the version number, but it's the one they released before the new one that seem's to have caused problems.

rob2278 said:
I don't actually know the version number, but it's the one they released before the new one that seem's to have caused problems.

you don't have a copy I can have do you.

you don't have a copy I can have do you.

I'm sorry to say that I did have the firmware on a USB memory stick, but when I read Samsung had released the new firmware, I formatted the stick and uploaded the new version on to it:rolleyes:

Sorry mate:blush:

rapid64k said:
Replied to your email.

hi you don't need to worry about the firmware , as I got my d8000 back from samsung today and it still has the new firmware but they put new boards in my tv and it works 100 o/o now. even the lip sync is 100 o/o .

Ok cool i sent it anyway.
strange why they had to change your boards over just because you uploaded their new firmware very odd.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom