Samsung D6750 - What 3d glasses???

lifelines

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just got myself the Samsung 46" D6750 but unsure what 3d glasses work with this tv. What model of glasses should i get?

I believe any of the Samsung SSG-3xxx glasses should work (e.g. SSG-3050, SSG-3100, SSG-3300 etc). These all use Bluetooth for synchronisation and should be compatible with the Samsung D-series TVs.

The lower models require batteries, the higher models are rechargeable.

Hi i bought a pair of ssg 3050gb and they don't seem to be making any difference

I have this TV and that pair of glasses and they are compatible, furthermore they should autosync. Sounds very silly but have you turned the glasses on?

Right heres whats happening.

The sky test card, when i have my glasses switched on,i dont see the R on screen. and Zoe Ball says that they should be there and that way u know ur watching in 3D.

Now i must say i didnt see much difference when i was watching 3d content i'd recorded from Sky but i did change the setting from R/L to L/R and the 3d seems loads better.

I think im expecting to see the content u see in Currys or Comet with things flying out the tv.

But still dont see the "R" on the Sky 3D Test Card. Only see it when i close my left eye!!!!!!

I use HDMI 1 for my sky box and HDMI 3 for 3d blu ray, however I can't see why using any particular port would cause/solve this problem....:/

With regard to Sky 3d I simply selected side by side mode using the 3d menu and picture looked very good to me.

Last edited:
I was on the phone to Samsung today and the girl told me that using the 1st port wouldnt give me a 3d picture!!!!!
Bizzare. I've plugged my Sky HD box into HDMI3.

But still dont see the "R" on the Sky 3D Test Card. Only see it when i close my left eye!!!!!!
Isn't that correct? You should see the "L" through the left eye only, and the "R" through the right eye only (assuming no crosstalk).

If your left eye is more dominant than the right, you might not see the "R" with both eyes.

Samsungs technical department is dire, I've had recent dealings with them myself. The only reason I can think of for her saying that the HDMI 1 port wont carry 3D is if it isn't 1.4, but clearly your Sky Box uses 1.2 to output 3d so that wouldnt be a problem anyway. Both my 3D blu ray player and Sky hd box output 3d went connected to this port regardless so she has been feeding you garbage my friend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom