1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung D500 for £60 including one year's rental!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by jian, Apr 27, 2005.

Tags:
  1. jian

jian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    http://www.e2save.com/?money4me1285945

E2Save are doing the Samsung D500 for £60 INCLUDING 200 anytime cross network minutes on Orange for the entire year!!!

Now that is a bargain! The phone offline is probably worth at least £100! I ordered mine this afternoon and it has already been despatched!

The offer is by redemption, but seeing that this is part of the carphone warehouse group of companies, i can't see there being a problem with it.

Use the link above and I'll get a referral fee, if you're not happy about this, just go via the usual route.

You had better be quick though as the last time they ran a similar offer on £, it sold out within half a day, and that was 3!

2. realslimcookie

realslimcookie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Sounds too good to be true, i have a couple of questions...

1.. What does offer by redemption mean? and

2.. It is 4.99 for 11 months what about the 12th month (big payment me thinks???)

Regards,

Realslimcookie.

3. PLASMABABBY

PLASMABABBY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Realslimcookie,

If you click on the Orange coloured writing which says 12 months line rental £4.99. you will see a window open which explains what redemption means.
    I had a similar deal last year from dialaphone and there were no problems and no big payment at month 12.
    E2save are a reputable company and I don't think you need be afraid to order from them.