1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samsung d500 bluetooth

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by rvdbarnes, Mar 7, 2005.

Tags:
  1. rvdbarnes

rvdbarnes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there everyone im a newbie here

iv recently got myself a d500 but have a couple of questions?

i) how can i send bluetooth with out having to go through a password request on both the sending and the receiving handset?

ii)All of my sms are automatically being stored on my sim card (only 15 max)
    and not the internal memory (200 max), how do i preset it so my sms go straight to the internal memory?

thanks

Lee

2. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    whatsamsung have done with the bluetooth is when you want to start transferring data one you have entered the password - 4 0's on both handsets the next time the phone will have stored the phone and wont ask for the password :devil: . but when you do it with another phone you have to go through the same procedure. as for the SMS it me be to do with some phone setting such as default bsave memory. :thumbsup: hope it helps

3. Baggy69

Baggy69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    i) I think you can turn off the password request by going - menu, settings, connectivity, bluetooth, secure mode, off. Also if the password is on, it does not have to e 4 0's. All you have to do is type in the same on both phones, so '0' will do.
    ii)its my gf's phone so dont know it to well, but she can save 200 with out changing anything?

4. rvdbarnes

rvdbarnes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    apparantly i wait for the sim to fill its 15, then it automatically goes into the phones 200 memory? thanks for the input guys :smashin: