Samsung complaints department

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Eddy_mc, Aug 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Eddy_mc

Eddy_mc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Do samsung hame a complaints department?, anybody got any contact details for it, their customers service don't seem to want to help me, got a TV back from there monkeys of service people, with yet again more damage to the casing to the tv, only small but still was not there when they received the tv, also the studs for the VGA port are missing, samsung don;t want to know and want to fob me off back the the service company, can't get it through to them its not my problem it is theirs.

Eddy

2. andygittings

andygittings
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Eddy,

http://www.samsung.com/uk/contact_us/contact_us.htm

Try this page, (seems to take a while to load), click on Televisions and it pops up a form where you can write a complaint. Alternatively, the page also has a postal address for the head office.

I may be writing to them shortly to complain about their service people... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Andy

3. Eddy_mc

Eddy_mc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, just sent a complaint via email, and I am sending a recorded letter the the head office, I am a bit sick of hearing the word NO from samsung, I was not even allowed to talk to a supervisor today, last samsung product I will ever buy.

Eddy