• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung C6000 Gaming Huge Problems

braindmg

Standard Member
When I play any games on my Samsung, not even if they're high speed with a lot of action, my TV has huge glitches. On my TV there is also a mode called game mode which does not help the problem at all. What happens is that there are serious glitches like red lines covering the screen, or my screen goes completely black as if my XBOX isn't even on. Could this be my connections or something? Please help, I don't want to replace the TV I just want to fix the problem.
PLEASE HELP

bluetide

Established Member
Have you tried it on another tv? also try a different cable. Need to determine if it's the cable/port/tv/console or whatever (maybe gpu malfunctioning)

braindmg

Standard Member
my xbox works fine on other tvs and they are high quality cables being used. unfortunately the wires are run through the wall. ill have my electrician check out the connections, i just was wondering if this is common in led/lcd tvs

Colonel_basic

Established Member
Mmm strange i have a similar problem with my samsung 2494hm pc monitor. When its in dynamic picture mode i will be playing a game then loose all picture like you said but thats using vga, i always put it down to the vga cable. Are you using vga or hdmi?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom