Samsung Bluetooth issues

Graham18430

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Hoping someone will know after exhausting every Googled suggestion.
I have Samsung S9+ which will connect to everything, except my laptops, win 10 and a chromebook.
They pair happily and state they're connected but S9 then states, couldn't connect.
Tried everything just odd it's only the PC's ?
Any suggestions very welcomed

It sounds like it connects to peripherals but won't connect as a peripheral to other bluetooth hosts?

Thanks for your reply.
I;m guessing that there's no solution to this issue ?

What is it you want to do over bluetooth?

Hi,
Well nothing I couldn't do by plugging it in I know but it would be easier with BT.
Plus, I don't like mysteries of things that are supposed to work not doing.
It seems this is a common issue and likely suspect is Low energy device compatibility
But there is clearly no solution, hey ho
All the best

Look at the Your Phone app. I don't know if it will do what you want as you haven't answered the question.

Look at the Your Phone app. I don't know if it will do what you want as you haven't answered the question.

Hello, I want to transfer documents, photos etc
Not sure when you say look at phone app, I'm assuming you mean BT phone app ?
The phone BT works with everything, tablet, other phones, TV and Roku stick and pairs to the laptop, which says connected but the phone says ' couldn't connect'
Thank you

I mean the Your Phone app that I linked to...

Derrrrrr, sorry about that, didn't catch on.
App has pretty bad reviews but I don't want it for calls, texts etc just want to transfer files/photos.
Discovered wi fi direct yesterday, set it up but it kept breaking down after a minute and when it did work files didn't transfer..
I noted that media state media disconnected applied on all devices and all attempts to reset didn't work either.
I guess it's a plug phone in time.
Many thanks for your suggestion and time

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom