• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung BDF6500 internet problems

Philly112

Distinguished Member
Hi

I am having some issues connecting to the internet. I got this around 6 months ago, and we use if for Netflix, You Tube etc. Last night we had to restart Netflix due to what we thought were buffering problems. Since then, the machine does not connect to the internet. It will find my router, accept the password, but then a box comes up saying it cannot connect to the internet, and to contact the ISP provider.
We have a new Samsung TV, two PCS, two tablets, all of which are fine. There's nothing wrong with my router...

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Edit - I solved it restarting my router. So I guess some settings in the player had changed. I'll leave this up for any comments, as I still don't know what changed and why.

Phil

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom