Quantcast

SAMSUNG BDD8200 3D Blu-ray Player 250GB HDD Twin Freeview+ HD + SmartHub

bytesize

Novice Member

Review coming soon with pics and videos... BBC iPlayer HD content is mint, and the FreeView HD channels are better than my Sky HD box, so much so I have now cancelled my subscription. Media playback is excellent, and 1080p .mkv files play spot on ...

Full review coming soon from me ...

Combining a 3D Blu-ray player, 250GB hard drive PVR, Freeview HD tuners and Smart TV with Wi-Fi connection, the Samsung BDD8200M could answer your every AV need - and a few more besides!

TOP QUALITY BLU-RAY PLAYER

As you'd expect, the BD-D8200M is fully compatible with 3D Blu-ray discs. Connect up to your 3D TV, don the glasses and you'll have the opportunity to view depth of image that no conventional TV can get close to. What's more, thanks to upscaling, the BD-D8200M improves the picture quality of your existing DVDs. When it comes to playback compatibility, the BDD8200M is also amongst the very best. DivX HD, MP4, HD JPEG and MKV encoded discs can all be handled with ease.

RECORD FREEVIEW HD TV ON THE BUILT-IN HARD DRIVE

With a built-in 250GB hard drive, twin tuners and an 8-Day Smart Electronic Guide, it's possible to record up to 112 hours (SD) or 56 hours (HD) of your favourite programs, whilst watching another channel simultaneously. The built-in hard drive has the added advantage of letting you pause and rewind live TV.

CONNECT WITH SMART TV

Where the BD-D8200M really scores over rivals, though, is with the inclusion of Samsung's popular Smart TV hub. Simply connect to your home network hub via the standard Wi-Fi or Ethernet connections and you'll get the added flexibility of masses of online content. Watch the hugely successful BBC iPlayer or YouTube, check on you Facebook or Twitter accounts and access the best of the web - the choices are endless. If all this wasn't enough, the BDD8200M also comes with a 3D convertor. Simply connect to your 3D TV and watch any program you choose, in up-converted 3D!

For total home entertainment, just add sound and TV!

Last edited:

paulmcp2403

That looks great ! Everything in one box

Top Bottom