• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung BD-F7500 problem

alesk76

Standard Member
Hi to all,

I just get this player Samsung BD-F7500 I update software to ver 1008.4 and now I imediately have problem...
I have try to play video recorded with Samasung Galaxy S2 ... all videos which are recorder by day plays very good by wifi AllShare option but then all what I have record by night I get problem with codec H.264 (I get report from samsung device before starts playing)....and nothing happens...all videos was recorded with standatd Samsung Galaxy s2 app do I have right but I have read specification that H.264 should be suported...???

Orson

Prominent Member
Thread moved to the Blu-Ray & DVD Players section.

alesk76

Standard Member
Hi,

I till didnt get any replay or help.... please for help ... it is very strange that with original Samsunf Galaxy SII and original Samsung Android Camera APP and Samsung BD-F7500 is not compatible... and that Im geting H.264 Codec message that is not supported....day cames movies works but night always gets H.264 codec is not supported...

best regards and please for help...

alesk76

Standard Member
I have one more question about this player...

can he play iso images..... because WD live for 70 EUR can play them...

and why I canot find iTv/BBC Player under Samsung APP to install them...

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom