For Sale Samsung BD-E6100 3D Smart Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by awink1, Mar 6, 2013.

1. awink1

awink1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +309
    Hi guys,

selling my Samsung BD-E6100 3D Smart Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi. It was bought at the end of November 2012 from Currys.

This will turn any TV into a Smart TV with access, to Netflix, Lovefilm, Acetrax, BBC iPlayer, Plex, etc

More info here: Samsung BD-E6100 3D Blu-ray Player - Samsung UK - FEATURES

£80 ono delivered

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. windymillers

windymillers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +245
    £65 here...Its only £89.79 brand new from Amazon

3. awink1

awink1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +309
    Thanks for the offer but it's a little lower than I had hoped for. It's going to cost me a tender for delivery alone...

If you can make it £75 I'll throw in Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl (disc only) in for free.

The player has spun 2 discs as I have used it in the bedroom for Netflix duties, so it's had very little use and even though it was bought at the end of November it didn't get unpacked until Christmas Day.

4. windymillers

windymillers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +245
    Sorry that's my limit...I'm happy for you to send it by snail mail if that makes it cheaper?

5. awink1

awink1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +309
    Sorry, but I can't let it go for £65.