• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung AllShare device connected pop up

bluemoon59

Standard Member
We have a Samsung Tv and a QNAP NAS which we use as a media Server and so it is networked with our TV.

Following a recent software update to the QNAP we now get repeated messages popping up on the TV saying AllShare Device connected QNAP

Obviously the solution may be at the QNAP but wondering if others have seen this and if so how they solved it ?

Lowell

Novice Member
Did you ever get this resolved? I have an older Samsung Smart TV and bought a Netgear NAS device in January. However, it wasn't until I upgraded my AV receiver last week to an Onkyo TX-NR646 which has wifi capability that I started receiving these annoying AllShare Device Connected popups. I have an Apple tv 4th gen, a WiiU, and a PS3 all connected through the receiver and the popup occurs shortly after I first power on the system to use any of these devices. It will stay on the screen for a minute or two before disappearing. I'm still trying to figure out which remote to use to close it but haven't tried the tv remote yet. Based on what I've read I will try that next but I'd like to get rid of the popups for good. Anyone?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom