• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 875 won't playback copies

nhow

Standard Member
I successfully copied a programme I recorded onto a Verbatim dvd-r. I finalised the dvd-r after saving the copy. However when I tried to playback the dvd, there was a blank screen and no sound even though the player showed that it was playing the dvd.

Last edited:

nhow

Standard Member
I successfully copied a programme I recorded onto a Verbatim dvd-r. I finalised the dvd-r after saving the copy. However when I tried to playback the dvd, there was a blank screen and no sound even though the player showed that it was playing the dvd.

I got the Samsung to playback copies recorded on it. I played a couple prerecorded dvd's (worked fine), then tried my home made ones again. It recognised them. However, it still won't recognise or play a couple of dvd's I burned on my computer of mpeg2 movies. The format of the ones I copied on the Samsung are also mpeg2 so I have no idea why it won't play ones of the same format. I think it's a really finicky machine. I wouldn't buy one again.

Any ideas welcome.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom