Samsung 85q95t No Gap Wall Mount

Vana

Standard Member
Hi can anybody with a 85q95t help me out here?

Looking to find out how wide the space between edge of the tv until the wall mount is.
Would like to put it on a wall and need to position it at the studs for more safety.
Photo is attached from YouTube 🙈
Thanks to everyone

Attachments

• 547E2FB7-3F74-4DBE-96A6-087F8CF515F8.jpeg
    547E2FB7-3F74-4DBE-96A6-087F8CF515F8.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 694

LeonDK75

Novice Member

Looking to find out how wide the space between edge of the tv until the wall mount is.
Would like to put it on a wall and need to position it at the studs for more safety.
Thanks to everyone

Thanks to everyone

I have same question!! No were to download the no gap wall mount template 😭😭😭
And the tv ink wall mount and the technician how is installing the tv is arriving th. 3 Nov. And there is no way I can build the drywall before because I am missing the placement of the no gap wall mount .. so please anyone give the dimensions and placement of the mounts.. for me it is most important to know the distance from top wall mount to to TV

Vana

Standard Member
Did you buy the no gap Wall Mount ? There is a template inside( I ordered mine a week before my tv arrives , so I can prepare everything and only have to hang the tv then )

I’ll put a photo from the dimensions up . Ifyou have any questions just ask me ;-)

(ignore the handwriting, that were just my notes )

Attachments

• F40C83FB-40BE-4D49-804F-9B57F2183B79.jpeg
    F40C83FB-40BE-4D49-804F-9B57F2183B79.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 749
  • 841E65F4-FC3D-44C3-93D8-7960B88025D3.jpeg
    841E65F4-FC3D-44C3-93D8-7960B88025D3.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 450

Vana

Standard Member
Did you buy the no gap Wall Mount ? There is a template inside( I ordered mine a week before my tv arrives , so I can prepare everything and only have to hang the tv then )

I’ll put a photo from the dimensions up . Ifyou have any questions just ask me ;-)

(ignore the handwriting, that were just my notes )
I have same question!! No were to download the no gap wall mount template 😭😭😭
And the tv ink wall mount and the technician how is installing the tv is arriving th. 3 Nov. And there is no way I can build the drywall before because I am missing the placement of the no gap wall mount .. so please anyone give the dimensions and placement of the mounts.. for me it is most important to know the distance from top wall mount to to TV
My studs were about 60cm apart so I used them , wasn’t exact in the middle but each mount is about 40- 50cm long (can’t remember exactly)
So there was no problem using studs for 2 screws for each mount , and of course each mount 6 cavity dowels.

MiniEggs

Standard Member
When this TV is on the wall is the whole TV touching the wall or is there an air gap ?

I'm hoping there is a small gap and combined with the recess where the stand would go that there is enough clearance to clear an unused mains double socket

Thanks

mags77

Novice Member
When this TV is on the wall is the whole TV touching the wall or is there an air gap ?

I'm hoping there is a small gap and combined with the recess where the stand would go that there is enough clearance to clear an unused mains double socket

Thanks
I hope there is no gap, I am about to buy either the q80T with the one for all tv bracket which is 13mm thick, or the q95T with the no gap wall mount. I know the Q95T is about 2cm thinner compared to the Q80T. I want the nicest and best looking setup on the wall, is there actually any big difference here?

Vana

Standard Member

Thanks

Not complete flush with the Wall, about 2cm or 0,7 inch.

Vana

Standard Member
I hope there is no gap, I am about to buy either the q80T with the one for all tv bracket which is 13mm thick, or the q95T with the no gap wall mount. I know the Q95T is about 2cm thinner compared to the Q80T. I want the nicest and best looking setup on the wall, is there actually any big difference here?

don’t know the difference but my 85 Q95T either the no gap wall Mount , has about 0,7 inch space between TV and Wall.

tonyepowell

Standard Member
Hi
I have recently mounted a Samsung QE65Q95T on a no gap wall mount, I think it fails the trade description act.
There are gaps all the way around. This is a new set up with a Samsung HW-800T soundbar and a new SKY Q box.
Multipule issues which I will post about separately.

2020-12-22 12.52.29.jpg
2020-12-22 12.52.47.jpg
2020-12-22 12.52.47.jpg

MiniEggs

Standard Member
Thanks very much for your post

Is the bottom of the tv touching the wall?

I’m hoping that the recess in the back of the TV for the table Stand will clear an unused double socket on the wall

tonyepowell

Standard Member
Thanks very much for your post

Is the bottom of the tv touching the wall?

I’m hoping that the recess in the back of the TV for the table Stand will clear an unused double socket on the wall
Hi
THE MOUNT COMES WITH BIG FOAM PADS TO STICK ON THE BACK OF THETV, SO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADJUST TO CLEAR .

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom