Samsung 75 inch TV choice. Q900r, Q95t or QN95A? Please help.

Al89

Novice Member
Hi there. A couple of years ago I bought the 65 inch Q85r and now regret this and wish I had got a 75 inch tv. I like the Q85r but obviously it is no longer available.
Currently I can get the Q950r with a great discount for close to £2000. I know it is 8k but this is not that important to me.
I can also get the Q95t for roughly the same price. However I have heard of people having problems with the t range and don't think there are as many dimming zones?
Short of that I would need to double my budget to £4000 for a new 2021 75 inch model.

I would really appreciate some help as to which is best especially in comparison to my current Q85r which apart from the size I am happy with!

Thank you!

michael1199

Standard Member
I’m in the same boat. Think I’ve narrowed down to either 75 inch Q95T or LG Oled 65 inch. Budget £1800. What you thinking of going for?

Jay53

The 2019 75q950r is now £1724.25 via the student access or through various employee discount schemes if you are eligible :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom