Samsung 6530 TV - how to swap between built in receivers ?

barmac

Standard Member
I've just received my new samsung 6530 40'' tv but can't work out which button I need to press on the remote control to swap channels between analogue and digital. Can anyone help please ?:lease:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
On some Samsung models there is no TV/DTV buttons...the analogue channels are stored "below" the digital channels so if you were on DTV prog 1 press the CH - button and see if they're there.
On other models press the "Source" button and you can select "TV" or "DTV"

barmac

Standard Member
Thanks for responses. There is no tv/digital button and the instruction manual doesn't mention anything about controlling the two onboard receivers. However, I have now sussed it out !! There is a button marked CH LIST and this controls the type of channels found in the program (up and down) button. Easy when you know how ! Great tv but poor instructions.

Teflon

Interesting. I also have the 40 D6530, but the Channel list button simply switches between TV and Radio channels. Never really thought about it before, but does this set even have an analogue tuner?

Cliff

HaRd2BeAr

Distinguished Member
Thanks for responses. There is no tv/digital button and the instruction manual doesn't mention anything about controlling the two onboard receivers. However, I have now sussed it out !! There is a button marked CH LIST and this controls the type of channels found in the program (up and down) button. Easy when you know how ! Great tv but poor instructions.
On my samsung if its on for example itv through freeview ie number 3 if i then press number 3 again it switches to analogue itv. i can then go through the 1 -5 if i then press the same number again that i am viewing it swaps back to freeview.

Aaron

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom