• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 50 inch PS50Q96HDX - picture and display problems

S

saritha

We bought Samsung 50 inch PS50Q96HDX plasma TV at Currys three months back. The TV picture is distorted with orange color dots in vertical lines of 4 cms width as shown in the photo.

Curry customer support engineers have examined and they are not able to identify the root cause.

Has anyone experienced this problem ? what might be the root cause ?Please suggest a possible resolution.

Attachments

• DSC03198.jpg
    DSC03198.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC03202.jpg
    DSC03202.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC03200.jpg
    DSC03200.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 158

dudewerzmacar

Standard Member
that lok 2 me like a image burn on screen....basicaly u had a bright image or what looks lyk text on ur screen for a period of time and it burned onto ur screen. that happns sumtymz with plasma tv'z....warrenty doesnt cover Burn so ur best bet is to take it bak to currys n make up some excuse about the tv being TECHNICHLAY FAULTLY and hope to get a refund....then wid that money get another tv.

S

saritha

Thank you for the response. But it is not a image burn. The orange dots vertical line (as shown in attached photos) does not appear every time on the screen, it appears very rarely and goes off if the TV turned off and on. Also, the dots line appears very clearly on black color part of the screen.

jarraman

Prominent Member
Just bought the same set Saritha,today. Hope I dont get the same problem. Keep us informed as to how you get along with your set. Sorry I cant help you more.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom