Samsung 50 Best Way To Connect!!! Opinions

D

DLPGirl

:confused: :confused: I have a sammy 50 and a panasonic S7. Both have a HDMI connections and currently connecting via HDMI.

I am wanting to add SKY digital to the setup. My box is a old Pace Sky digibox box with 2 scart connections, left right audio. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can somebody please tell me how i can connect the whole thingh up to give me best picture and sound quality. The sammy has many connections options and i am lost as to what is the best :lease: :lease: :lease:

Sky Digital into EXT1 or EXT 3 which are RGB scarts. Not sure if your PACE has RGB, but if it does make sure its enabled in the Sky System Setup under picture settings. Should read RGB not PAL.

And consider a decent quality Scart like the IXOS, QED etc. Assuming the PACE has RGB connect the scart that says TV not Video.

Contrast settings on sky box set to high.

Red Green Blue u sure it does sound as well? Or would i need left right cables for sound?

RGB is just sent through a normal SCART socket, so as well as the RGB signal there are all kinds of other connections in the socket and cable. It's just like connecting up anything else by SCART so you get the stereo audio too and widescreen switching signals, TV switching signals, etc all in the one rectangular plug.

As mentioned before, just make sure that the Sky box is set to output an RGB signal (cause the scart carries other video signals too so will still produce a picture on your TV, but won't be as good as RGB).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom