• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Samsung 49k6300 or Samsung 50ku6000?

Tatsuya

Novice Member
Hi, i don't use 4K and no gaming. Just for movies and tv channels(some of them on SD). So, what do you recommend? Are they much difference? Is one much better than the other?

Tks

Tatsuya

Novice Member
KU6000 is an UHD model so SD picture will look worse. Otherwise they will be pretty similar. The K6300 should have a VA type panel whilst the KU6000 likely uses PLS so in which case the K6300 would have higher contrast.
KU6000 with 50' is VA too. So, with no use of 4k you'll go with k6300?

Dodgexander

Where are you getting that information? If its displayspecifications.com that is not an accurate source of information, manufacturers don't give out panel information and I know for a fact there have been 50" KU6000 spotted with PLS type panels..Samsung are notorious for the panel lottery, you could get lucky, you could not.

Tatsuya

Novice Member
Where are you getting that information? If its displayspecifications.com that is not an accurate source of information, manufacturers don't give out panel information and I know for a fact there have been 50" KU6000 spotted with PLS type panels..Samsung are notorious for the panel lottery, you could get lucky, you could not.
That's where i found the information. I thought it was reliable.
Tks for the info

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom