• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 46D7000 - AllShare question?

js_shashi

Standard Member
Hello members,

I recently purchased Samsung 46D7000 (paid a hefty price for it...)

The PQ is excellent but the AllShare feature is driving me nuts

1) I have installed AllShare on my Laptop and have turned ON the AllShare feature in the TV
2) Once I boot the Laptop and switch ON, sometimes it takes ages for the TV to detect my laptop and sometimes it does not at all
3) But if I am lucky, and if it gets detected, when the laptop goes on sleep mode, the TV again does not recognize. This also happens when I switch off the TV and and then switch ON, again AllShare does not detect my Laptop

I have tried all troubleshooting by going into the forums

1) Have uninstalled and reinstalled the Allshare software on my Win& laptop
2) Have given access to the firewalls for this software
3) Reset AllShare by deleting the pairing and re-pairing

Can someone please help to get the AllShare work seamlessly. I have loads of movies waiting to watched

Regards
Shashi

next010

Distinguished Member
The Samsung allshare app is terrible, try Serviio instead it comes with a Samsung profile built in.

If you still have problems login to your routers control panel and double check that UPnP is enabled, also powering off/on the router is worth a go. If all are on wireless, try setting the wireless network to one mode only like G or N instead of mixed mode, however any clients that don't support that one mode wont work.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom