• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Samsung 46c750 mainly for gaming

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Am looking in to getting this tv i can get it for £630 in comet have a friend who works there and gets me discount with will be my main tv for sky hd and bluray but mainy for gaming i have no interest in 3d my budget is £700 me dad is telling me to get an LED whats your thoughts guys on the tv am getting??

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Also whats the people thoughts on the LG 50PK590?

Last edited:

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Anyone no??

vickster

Distinguished Member
Use the search function to find the owners thread and feedback in the plasma forum. Also search for a user called Insanity202, he is a hardcore gamer and has the LG and is more than happy with it - has a blog running, links via his sig I think

It is prone to temp image retention and the screen is reflective but other than that, it seems excellent vfm

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
All ready on that tread and turned to the lg now cheers :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom