Samsung 42S5HX Help Adjust Picture Please

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by electro65, Mar 8, 2006.

1. electro65

electro65
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A big hello to you all, this is my 1st post on this excellent forum. I purchased the sammy 42" two weeks ago and need some help with the colour settings. Is there ANY way of getting rid of the yucky green tint effects that appear on skin tones. Apart from these effects on peoples faces i am really pleased with this set.

After looking at previous posts regarding the sammy, I know you are probably thinking that i should have sent the set back, but i have had such a headache with tv's over the last two months and i hoped that someone can tell me that this problem will disappear after time.

I originally purchased the dreaded Hitachi 6600 from Currys in January. This set had to be exchanged due to a cluster of dead pixels. The replacement 6600 was even worse. The set kept turning off and the picture settings went crazy - they only range up to 63 but this one was flying up to 255. I got a refund from Currys and purchased the Sammy from DigiUK.

I really don't want to change my tv again (plus my 7 day cooling period has gone). I just want someone out there to tell my either:

1. It will disappear over time.
    or
    2. There is a setting in the service menu to help eliminate this problem.

Please help me.....

:confused: