• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 3D glasses

robin1989

Established Member
Hey I was browsing amazon this morning and noticed that the new 2012 4000 series of glasses were also compatible with the 2011 tv sets like the D7000. I'm wondering is there much difference between this years 4000 and last years 3000 glasses and which ones are comfier.

clinton4s

Standard Member
I haven’t used Samsung 3D glasses yet. But I think I would have called customer support center if I had anything to ask. This is what I do whenever I have smth to ask about my LG 3D TV. I am satisfied with LG staff work. They are polite and they deal with my issues quickly.

robin1989

Established Member
I whent ahead and bout two pairs of the 4100 Samsung glasses as it was £25 for both off amazon. They are a lot more comfy that the 3100 we got free with the tv last year and much better to use with prescription glasses. Now we're all set for the Olympics.

billwillclark

Standard Member
That is quite annoying that even though glasses are made from the same company they won't work on the same brand TVs. That is the downside of 3D Active television, the glasses are expensive to replace, uncomfortable, and flicker. That's why when I went shopping for a 3D television, I made sure I got a Passive 3D television set and LG had the best Passive 3D in the market.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom