Samsung 37m87

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by Freerad, Sep 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Freerad

Freerad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have decided to buy the above HD TV.

John Lewis are selling it for £999 (incl 5 years warranty) they will only price match against physical shops (not internet sites), the best price I can find is at Comet (£979) has anyone seen this for a lower price?

PS I have searched on the John Lewis price match thread and cannot find this model??

Thanks in advance

FR

2. Freerad

Freerad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. a_jam_sandwich

a_jam_sandwich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
  4. Freerad

Freerad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've also seen the 40" at Comet for £939, however JL do not stock this size (shame!!) Even with a further 15% discount I can get from Dixons, once you add on the 3yr cover (£209) its still around the same price.

I am looking to buy from the Southampton branch, its on the website so I guess it is a national price, Comet's £979 is also national so you can at least save £20 :thumbsup:

I can find the TV online for £764 but even after buying a 5yr plan seperately, the overall cost is more than £1,000.

Looks like JL have all bases covered here......at the end of the day, this is the model I have decided on, I am willing to pay £999 (incl 5yr cover), just hoping to save a few £'s to cover cables, xbox HD Drive etc!!

Cheers

5. davejm

davejm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Might be worth asking your family/friends if any of them is a Cost Co member. I got my 37" M87 for £764 inc 3 year warranty from there.