• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 37" R88 Or Sony KDL-32S3000E LCD Which is best?

C

Chipperpeck

Need a bedroom TV for approx £500, ill mainly be watching football or playing xbox 360.

Ill buy whatever is best or has least motion blur for watching footy.

Which would you recommend, or are there any better for £500?

C

Chipperpeck

Hmmm what about the LG 37LC46? £480 and it looks ok but how does it compare to the samsung?

Also is the samsung much diffrent from the panny tx32lmd70 in terms of quality because the 37" screen does appeal to me, but if the panny is much better ill go with that

wokeye

I do not know about the other sets but I have the Samsung and it is a superb set for the money, I would recommend it to anybody. And lets face it, it is also 37" which is definitely worth having if you have the room.

C

Chipperpeck

Oh yeh one question, does the samsung have built in freeview because on the dixons website most have a little freeview icon but the samsung does not.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom