Samsung 32R81 vs Panasonic 32LX70

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by Richard7, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Richard7

Richard7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for an LCD to use almost only with my PS3 to play HD games on, and narrowed down my choice to these two. The single most important thing is picture quality, and ghosting/lag effects. I don't care much about SD picture quality, I want the tv that looks the best with my PS3, and I want no ghosting/lag issues. So, which tv is better for my needs? I can get the Samsung for 715 euro's, and the Panasonic for 916. Another thing to consider is the Game mode on the Samsung and 100Hz on the Panasonic; which is better for gaming?
    What exactly does the 'Game mode' do/change/add? I also read that sometimes 100Hz only ADDS to the lag, so it's better to buy a tv where this is optional. However, with the Panasonic it isn't, right? So, can you guys give me your thoughts/opinions on this problem to help me decide?

Thanks in advance!

2. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    Hi richard!!You went to the shop?I cant help you on this I dont know!!

3. Richard7

Richard7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi!
    Nope, not yet, I need to know the 100Hz and Game Mode thing before I buy one, because that are things you can't all see in the store. Some experiences from other people would also be helpfull:). You already helped me enough, so I forgive you that you can't help me with this;).