Samsung 32LEC450E1W and I need help...

helen2

Standard Member
I just got the 32LEC450W1W but i need some help.Fiert of all the tv is hd ready what it means that in futurr i will not be more able to use it because all channels will transmit only on HD full or it meanes that i will just get lower resolution channels but i will be able to use the tv "forever?"
I have atm the latest firmware but...is realy possible that the tv when is switched off the red light of standbye must stay allways on?I think that takes (olso if not so mutch) power electricy is possible to switch off completely the tv?Last question is about teletext...I cant display it fullscreen somebody can help me to sort out this problem?
Thank' in advance
Helen
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
All channels transmitting on Full HD? This will not happen for a very longtime, once your TV handles 1080i and has HDMI inputs you will not have a problem.
SKY HD, Virgin HD, Freesat HD and Freeview HD transmit in 1080i.
As for standby it will consume around 2 watts which is nothing, possibly £5 per year.

helen2

Standard Member
All channels transmitting on Full HD? This will not happen for a very longtime, once your TV handles 1080i and has HDMI inputs you will not have a problem.
SKY HD, Virgin HD, Freesat HD and Freeview HD transmit in 1080i.
As for standby it will consume around 2 watts which is nothing, possibly £5 per year.

About stanby thank's for telling me that but...for me is absolutely crazy that in 2010 there is tv that u cant switch of completely (my old crt Seleco 26SA376 S and olso a small JVC both i was able to switch them off completely with a button on the tv),about 1080i maybe in your country the 32LEC450W1W is 1080i in my country (Italy) and on Sansung.it website the tv is 768p).Do u know something about the "problem" i have on displaying the teletext?
Thank's
Helen

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
The set is actually a LE32C350
From the manual it states.
HDMI
Video : 1080/24p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
Audio : Two Channel Linear PCM 32/44.1/48 kHz, 16/20/24bits
Analogue audio input (HDMI IN only)
PC Input

Panel is 1360 x 768 @ 60 Hz

So although a 768 panel the TV does support 1080p.

As for your text issue I have no idea.

CraigNN

Standard Member
I just got the 32LEC450W1W but i need some help.Fiert of all the tv is hd ready what it means that in futurr i will not be more able to use it because all channels will transmit only on HD full or it meanes that i will just get lower resolution channels but i will be able to use the tv "forever?"
I have atm the latest firmware but...is realy possible that the tv when is switched off the red light of standbye must stay allways on?I think that takes (olso if not so mutch) power electricy is possible to switch off completely the tv?Last question is about teletext...I cant display it fullscreen somebody can help me to sort out this problem?
Thank' in advance
Helen

I am the moment have one of these models of TV and have found a solution with turning off the TV completely.

I have device from my energy company that you plug the TV into an adaptor that goes into the mains, and has a sensor that you attach to the TV. You programme the sensor using the TV control so when you press the on/off button on the remote the device turns off the TV.

helen2

Standard Member
I am the moment have one of these models of TV and have found a solution with turning off the TV completely.

I have device from my energy company that you plug the TV into an adaptor that goes into the mains, and has a sensor that you attach to the TV. You programme the sensor using the TV control so when you press the on/off button on the remote the device turns off the TV.
Ok i olso have a solution...just neade to go in a shop and bye a plug so i can switch on/off the electricity but...after that i have spend 330€ i like that Samsung will put online a new firmware so that will be possibol to switch of the tv.I cant belive that,often people says to switch off completely everything and Samsung make a tv that is not possibol to get completely power off!
Take care
Helen

I have just called alll'assistenza Samsung (after having written) answered swift and polite and telephone help as many kind but void pultroppo of fact.
Premising that I have a LE32C4500E1W and the firmware (it seems that who has this version has the probelmis with the televideo) T-MSX5DEUC -2005.4 have not found solutions to nothing and particularly:1) the names of the memorized channels can be changed only if they are analogical channels me being in Campania where everything digital is if in scanning it finds me a channel and or it doesn't put names (as you/he/she is happened) or it puts a wrong name I am not able anything it stuffed.

2) the televideo can be visualized only in formed 4:3 therefore not fullscreen3) all the televisions Samsungs have the standby and therefore it is not possible to extinguish them if not detaching the taking or buying a scarpetta with key on / off (even if one friend of mine tells that his/her Samsung extinguishes him) this is the answer to my e-mail.

4) all the televisoros Samsung for as I am projected statsi if it does him an I rearrange numerical of the channels and then on one specific he goes to manual scanning the whole order of the channels preimpostati it loses him owing percià to put again the whole order from 0.
This is what has been me said telefonicamento from the assistance to the toll-free number Samsubg 800.72.67.864.
I begin to repent to be me buys me a Samsung (and they are only 4 days that I have the tv).

You meditate well before purchases a Samsung or perlomeno you know these cosepers 330 European if I knew or I perhaps read these things I would have bought another brand of tv even if apart these things (what I find serious) the tv is seen and feels very well him besides seeing very well divx and to dearly reproduce photo.

Hi

Helen

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom