Samsung 32" LE32R87BD HD TV & Samsung DVD-R155, please read if you have these.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by AHAYNES316UK, Sep 3, 2007.

1. AHAYNES316UK

AHAYNES316UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Samsung DVD-R155 & Samsung 32" LE32R87BD

Anyone with this upscaler and TV please read.

Id like to check with you if you have the same dvd upscaler, how have u found dvds on it, has the picture improved at all ???

How much actual difference is there ???

I have pressed the button on my dvd recorder to 720p & 1080i but do i have to do anything with my tv settings ? i cannot find anything in the menu options.

Please reply if you can help. :lease::lease::lease::lease::lease:

2. breakaway

breakaway

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have the same set up bought it a week ago le32r87bdx and the samsung dvd r155 upscaling dvd recorder,
    ajusted the picture for the tv as advised on thread on this site for freeview pictures excellent now on the dtv setting:smashin:
    also used the setting for upscaling dvd player better pics:smashin:
    but as for the dvd player have not noticed that much improvement from my old noisey lg connected with compont leads:thumbsdow
    tv excellent but very dissapionted with dvd player thinking of taking it back but would'nt know which one to buy as it has to be a recorder:lease:
    samsung have told me to switch the anynet off (dont know what thats going to do
    connected hdmi but all the settings are grey on the tv settings in the hdmi menu help cant get into truelife settings dont know what to do.
    going to ring samsung up but they have a terrible rep for customer service let ha know how i get on