• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung 32" 3D TV Issue, can you help?

ghetuning

Standard Member
Hi guy's,

After some advice if possible.

I recently purchased 32" Samsung D6100 for the 3D side of the TV. When I first started looking at the free 3D episodes that Virgin Media offer I was getting a sort of shadow to the right hand side of the objects in view on the TV. I was using HDMI 1.3 cables and read on here that 1.4 should be used which I bought and fitted BUT I am still getting this sort of shadow which, if you are anything like me, VERY annoying as its not perfect.

I have gone through the settings on the TV but have not sorted it. Do you think it maybe something to do with the Virgin box? I am going to buy a 3D movie to run through the PS3 to make sure thats ok.

I am also using SSG-3100GB active glasses.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks ahead :)

ussjtrunks

Established Member
I believe that is called crosstalk meaning you see some of the other eyes image when displaying one eye, its usually down to content i.e a bluray should give you better performance. Sometimes the tv can cause this but with this years samsungs it minimal.

Try a 3d bluray 1st and see how that goes, If you still see visible crosstalk its possible your brightness/contrast settings are too high try reducing them especially contrast.

ghetuning

Standard Member
Still getting this cross talk.

Adjusted settings, tried everything and still get it. Would wifi cause any interference?

Im not impressed so far with this TV. You pay nearly £700 and expect things to be perfect :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom