Samsung 26" LE26R74BDX/XEU

Johns23

I have this TV and it is amazing. Especially with Xbox 360. It has no black smearing which the 26" Sony Bravia I initrially had, had. Word of warning...if you have a PS3 use component cable as I tried HDMI and it leaves interference on the TV and colour banding, Samsung are working on it but through component PS3 looks AMAZING anyway.

I bought mine from John Lewis for £750.00 so you have a real bargain there. Excellent gaming TV, with Game mode. You will want to change the Dynamic dimming also...more details can be found on that on this site.

Hope this helps.

John.

G

Gustov18

Thanks alot john, what exactly do i need to get my 360 conected, ive got the 3 extra things on the skart which are the 3 different colours and the xbox cable which allows you to choose between Hd or standard PAL,do i need anything else? do i need a hdmi cable?

M

masterwai

i had this tv for about 3 weeks i i had to return as the speakers were just dreadful and if you turned it up then the speakers would start to vibrate. and spending this much money on a lcd i expect it to be perfect with no flaws.

also the freeview would occasionally freeze up. ans also very slow.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom