Samsung 26" LE26R73BD quick question!

Gunhawk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

ive ordered the Samsung 26" LE26R73BD from Dixons (arriving at weekend!)

However, to get the best from my PS2 when the tv arrives, what connections can it take? has it got component conection? or just scart?

Cheers, Dave

Hi there,

ive ordered the Samsung 26" LE26R73BD from Dixons (arriving at weekend!)

However, to get the best from my PS2 when the tv arrives, what connections can it take? has it got component conection? or just scart?

Cheers, Dave

i find it a little worrying you decided to spend so much and not know if it had a component conection lol.
luckily for you it does :)

That is about £650 in dixons... you can get the 74 for 487 on amazon... the only difference is that the 73 has a blue bit on it and the 74 has a silver bit. You just paid waaaaayyyy over the odds.

Superb, I've been dying to speak to someone about it.

I might be ordering mine tomorrow. What's the picture through the freeview like? Have you got your own custom settings?

thanks guys for replies :)

Well ive got it for a good screen to use a PS3 on in march(HDMI baby), but in the mean time i was going to use my ps2, and wanted to use the best connection i could on it!

I got it off Dixons website the other night, with the current deals, it was 477 delivered, to good to miss!

It'l be here sunday (sunday delivery! :D ) cant wait!

Superb! Good work mate.

I'd hate to see you mugged off by those guys. Their prices are obscene.

Cheers goodkingalf :)

i know, I never knew about the money off codes until I found this site, so im in AVforum's eternal debt :thumbsup:

Superb, I've been dying to speak to someone about it.

I might be ordering mine tomorrow. What's the picture through the freeview like? Have you got your own custom settings?

Yes I fiddled around with the settings too get the best picture quality I could. The default settings aren't too good. I'm more than happy with the picture on freeview and Sky.

Can anyone tell me how to Basically change colours on the screen so I can check if I have any dead pixels.
Thanks
M

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom