For Sale Samsung 22" 1080p LED / Philips 50 Watt Speakers / Cooler Master 750W PSU

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by The_Prof, Aug 4, 2013.

1. The_Prof

The_Prof

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +255
    Hey folks,

Had these advertised elsewhere, and as per the t&c's had to remove my ad here, but have now decided to keep them on here, so got the following for sale only...

Samsung 22" 1080p LED Monitor - £75.00
    This is about 1 month old and in excellent as new condition. Only bought it to get me started and now have a Dell 24" IPS LED. It's this one here but slightly different model number S22C300H. Comes fully boxed with no dead pixels and in perfect working order.

Philips 50 Watt Speakers - £25.00
    Again only 1 month old and in excellent as new condition. Bought to get me started but got a set of Creative speakers now. It's this set here. Model number SPA7220. Only issue i had was my Sennheisers would not work when directly plugged into these but apart from that the sound is fine through them. Come boxed with leads and manual, etc.

Cooler Master 750W PSU - £55.00
    Had this PSU in my PC for the past month, but the on/off switch on the actual PSU won't switch off. To anyone else this won't be an issue, but i used it as an excuse to upgrade to a Modular Corsair PSU, so apart from that it is working fine. It's this one here. Model number GX750. Comes fully boxed with all bits and bobs it came with.

All prices include postage and packing.

Collection in Glasgow Area is welcome.

Payment via Bank Transfer (or Cash if collecting).

If interested, please post here.

Cheers. :)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. The_Prof

The_Prof

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +255