Samsung 2020 QLED Series TV Motion/Judder/Stutter/Frame Rate (Firmware Bug/Glitch)

@keiran85
This is a question that will give different results from TV to TV.
Make sure to post comments in the correct thread. This thread is for issues with all the 2020 models with judder and stutter, not a general issues thread.
Perhaps this would be a better place to make your post:

Some more tips from me getting help on the forum. If someone is able to find the time to help you, they are going to need to compare specific examples:

Being specific stretches not just to TV model number in each post, but also size. In other examples, it helps not only to mention the source material, but also the means you use to watch that material. For example:
Handmaids Tale - via Samsung Prime Video App direct on the TV
or
Handmaids Tale - via Sky Q Mini
or
Handmaids Tale - via Fire TV Stick (2021)

Not to mention it also helps including the steps you have already followed to correct the issue. Firmware update, factory reset etc. all steps that should be done first with any problem before reporting the issue. Mentioning which firmware version you are using can also help so people can ensure you are on the latest, and that they can try and match your exact problem.

What's with the moderation? We're discussing and have been assisting each other with issues on this TV for over three years via this thread.

I'm not looking to ask others who have no history of the problems we have. I am asking people who already have experience within this conversation to confirm specifics.

Just letting you all know, had an engineer booked for today. They changed it to Monday and it was going in to be tested etc. I've just been contacted by them & the insurance have rejected the repair.

I asked what this meant and the person I spoke to said, you're getting a new TV.

So seeing this is discontinued. Looks like I won't be on this particular thread again with issues.

God knows what TV it's going to be.

These are my offers. Don't want any of them!

Think they're having a laugh. The enhanced are a load of rubbish, spec wise nothing matches.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-19 110322.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 110322.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot 2023-08-19 110310.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 110310.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 69
Opted for the OLED. Decided to sell it though as it's only 60hz. Bought a different TV this afternoon which is coming on Tuesday, been eyeing the CS6 for a few weeks, comes with a free soundbar from Richer. Could have saved £100 if I'd just bought it last week. I'm going to sell everything and it will balance out the cost hopefully. So I'll bid you all farewell.

Might be able to sell the Q80T too as the picture is only an issue when leaving in movie mode. I'll put an add in Specsavers and see if someone bites. Good luck guys, you'll probably find me on the forum for that model with stutter in a few weeks 🫣

🤞 it's alright 🤣

Not in the good books with my partner though. They can't quite understand the TVs they offered are going backwards. Ain't understanding that I need 120hz and 2.1.

What was it Dolly Parton sang? D....i...v.....o......r......

Hi anyone tried new update yet ??
Yeah I've updated my Q95T, from what I can tell its added the microsoft cloud gaming app. So if you've got Xbox game pass happy days. I haven't noticed any other differences, but apparently it's supposed to be brighter according to USA forums🤷🏽‍♂️

Hi all ,I heard that the tizan os is been updated and its updating some older tvs ,anyone know if this tv is included?.

Hi.for anyone that's still here,while using sky uhd to watch football ,I always found it dark or the or the local dimming would be all over the place,I just tried dynamic setting with clarity off ,sharpness turn to 5 ,color down a few ,it seems to knock the hgl setting off ,which I'm only guessing but is that what makes dark ?.
Anyway in my eyes it's a nice bright pic for sports 👍

The local dimming is spot on as it dont show the dimming going higher or lower in certain parts of the screen .any thoughts ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom