Samsung 17.3" Laptops

Padraig H

Looking for my first ever Laptop.I like the larger screen size. Saw a couple in Comet today. SAMSUNG NP300E7A-A03UK 17.3" at £379 and the SAMSUNG NP300E7A-A04UK 17.3" at £479.94098, both 6GB ram, one dual core processor the dearer one i3,I would'nt be gaming or watching movies. I might occasionally use PhotoShop CS3. I'd still do most photo editing on my desktop PC. Neither have dedicated graphics so the cheaper model might be enough for me. Any thoughts, you experienced laptop users.

Iccz

Both are perfectly good laptops for the money and will do what you require, Photoshop isn't a processor heavy app so 6GB of memory and a decent screen resolution as on both of those laptops is the most important thing.

I would personally take the i3 as it's a much better processor, but if you want to save the money the other laptop would be perfectly fine to meet your requirements.

judethedude

I'm buying the SAMSUNG NP300E7A-A04UK this morning as a replacement for a 7 year old Acer. I went into Comet yesterday and compared several different laptops before settling on the Samsung which, for me, seemed the best spec/quality for the money :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom